Taylor’s Communications Inc. provides sales and service for March Networks Security Systems
Installation and service for all camera systems, including indoor/outdoor cameras, covert cameras, IP and analog technology, night vision and pan tilt zoom cameras. DVR’s with remote viewing, assorted cabling, analytics, cloud storage, and much more.
Command Application Bundles
Enjoy the convenience of a plug-and-play VMS solution that’s already configured, tested and certified for optimum performance.
- Powerful Dell servers with pre-installed Command software
- Three convenient bundles to choose from
- A single point of contact for complete system support
- Open VMS solutions that support a range of third-party IP edge devices
Command Release 1.7
This latest release of our Command video management system (VMS) software delivers an enhanced user experience and new features including:
- Complete Command Recording Server (CRS) configuration and system health monitoring from a browser-based VMS interface
- At-a-glance CRS system information, including schedule settings, recording conditions, estimated retention times and storage size per camera
- Powerful motion histograms that speed investigation times dramatically
- Feature-rich interactive mapping with multi-selection that makes it easy to drag, resize, rotate and reposition resource icons, as well as access and operate video streams, views, alarms and relays added to the map
- Faster browser-based system management with a suite of tools including mass management, user management, licensing and help/preferences all clearly and easily accessed via a main menu
- Expanded grid layouts, simplified toolbars, digital zoom assistant tool, and export of crop clips and snapshots
- Multi-encoder support for Axis, Sony, Pelco, Infinova and ONVIF-compliant IP cameras
MegaPX 360 Indoor Dome
Complete scene capture with a single
Use our new MegaPX 360 Indoor Dome to see panoramic overviews of an entire location with a single, IP camera rather than multiple cameras. Ideal for retail banking branches, convenience stores and other similarly-sized locations, this economical dome captures a complete 360° field-of-view and 5MP resolution. Its digital PTZ makes it easy to zoom in on a scene and capture multiple views at the same time.
- 5MP resolution
- 360° and 180° panoramic views with digital PTZ
- Alarm and audio
- Progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Simultaneous H.264 and M-JPEG compression streams
- Active video tampering
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
4-Channel Edge 4e Encoder
Leverage investments in your current analog technology with our new Edge 4e Encoder. Requiring just one license purchase for all four video channels, this high-performance encoder is a cost-effective and compelling option for IP video migration.
- Only one license purchase required for all 4 video channels
- Simultaneous H.264 and M-JPEG compression streams
- 30 fps (NTSC) / 25 fps (PAL) on all 4 channels
- Compatible with Command VMS and 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs or industry-standard servers
GURU Smartphone Application
Now with Wireless Provisioning!
An industry-first smartphone application developed to provide our certified partners with a faster and easier way to access diagnostics and service information or do wireless provisioning in the field. Download the newest version of GURU and you’ll also be able to provision our 8000 Series recorders on the spot.
- Free download for Apple and Android devices
- Check the status of product warranties
- Submit express RMAs, and view RMA shipment status
- Do final system provisioning on our 8000 Series Hybrid NVRs
- Convenient remote access to live and recorded surveillance video using your mobile device
- Cloud-based – no software downloads or updates required!
- Unlimited user access with no impact on recorder performance
- Works with any March Networks 8000 Series NVR or Command-based recording server, as well as previous generation 3000, 4000 C and 7000 Series recorders.
March Networks Cloud is an enterprise-class service that provides an unlimited number of users in your organization with secure access to live and recorded surveillance video via their existing mobile devices.
Consisting of a single, user-friendly interface, the Cloud is compatible with leading operating systems including Apple iOS, RIM’s BlackBerry, Android and Windows Mobile. It delivers the flexibility you need to keep an eye on operations wherever you are – with the device you already own and are comfortable using.
The solution requires no transcoding hardware installation, router port forwarding, firewall changes or software downloading. Instead, hardware and software maintenance is hosted, leaving you free to concentrate on your business.
Working with your March Networks certified partner, you’re just three easy steps away from cloud-based mobile access that scales effortlessly without additional IT and support costs.
3 Easy Steps:
Place your order with your March Networks CSP. They will activate your account for you and indicate the number of users who will need access.
Watch for an email confirming your account activation from the March Networks Cloud.
Follow instructions in the email to setup specific user permissions and you’re done! You can now enjoy secure access to your live surveillance video from your mobile device.
|March Networks Cloud||March Networks Cloud FAQ||March Networks Cloud
|MN Cloud Terms of Service|