ZOOM DRIVE-THRU TIMER SYSTEM
More than a Drive-thru Timer
A profitable drive-thru requires speed, accuracy,
and the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions.
That’s why HME, the world leader in drive-thru timer systems, created ZOOM.
- Unlike most drive-thru timers, the ZOOM drive-thru
timer provides complete visibility into your entire operation. Its intuitive, multi-color dashboard, customizable reports and network accessibility make managing your drive-thru easier than ever.
- The ZOOM drive-thru timer system provides a
real-time picture of your whole drive-thru, so
managers and crew can instantly identify
bottlenecks and take immediate action.
- Now with HME CLOUD, ZOOM is more accessible than ever. Link all of your stores to one account and update settings or view reports and dashboards from anywhere.
ZOOM DRIVE-THRU TIMER
WITH GRAPHICAL DASHBOARD DISPLAY
A whole new way of looking at drive-thru operations. The ZOOMdrive-thru timer system features a bright dashboard display that presents up to eight customizable, real-time events to compare actual service times to goals.
- Easily seen from anywhere, and easily configured
to meet your preferences.
- Bright colors and easy-to-read graphics provide
an instant picture of what’s happening.
- Real-time drive-thru management.
- Immediate feedback keeps crews motivated
and running at peak efficiency.
Within one week of installingZOOM at a store with historical speed-of-service problems, we shaved 22 seconds off our total drive-thru time.
Taco Bell District Manager
Graphical reports streamline information and help analyze data more efficiently.
DRIVE-THRU TIMER SYSTEM
WITH FLEXIBLE REPORTING
The ZOOM drive-thru timer system lets you generate preconfigured or customized reports with ease.
- Pie chart, bar, trend and other graphical reports
provide new insight and instant feedback on
- Identify trends and anticipate and resolve
problems with ease.
The ZOOM drive-thru timer system is ‘network-ready’,
putting critical information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- View real-time drive-thru activity or access reports from
the ZOOM display monitor, from your PC in the back office, even via the Internet from a remote location.
- Collect, print and visually compare drive-thru timer data
from multiple stores with ease.
- Standardized settings allow you to view, adjust and
upload drive-thru timer settings to ensure consistent
parameters across multiple stores.
- Network accessibility allows for remote support,
so problems can be fixed without interrupting
As a multiple store owner, I’m never in one place for long.ZOOM keeps me connected to service times and allows me to manage the system from just about anywhere in the world. What a difference!
Major Quick Service
DRIVE-THRU TIMERS IN THE HME CLOUD
Store your drive-thru timer data in the cloud. HME CLOUD provides insight into all of your stores from anywhere. You can change timer settings and view reports and dashboards with one click from the cloud – all you need is internet access.
- Network accessibility allows for remote software upgrades, support, and more.
- Easy-to-read dashboard displays allow you to visually compare dayparts in your store at a glance.
- New reports provide in-depth real-time analysis of your
stores in an easy-to-read format.