EOS | HD™ DRIVE–THRU HEADSET SYSTEM WITH HD AUDIO
HME is proud to present EOS | HD, a drive-thru headset system with the industry’s newest advancement in sound quality — all-new HD Audio. HD Audio uses wideband technology and advanced noise reduction to create the clearest, most intelligible drive-thru headset on the market. By increasing intelligibility, EOS | HD provides a more understandable drive-thru conversation for improved order accuracy and speed of service.
- Groundbreaking Wideband Technology: Innovative wideband technology expands the audio range of EOS | HD to include higher and lower voice frequencies than standard digital drive-thru headsets. The result is a remarkable 20% increase in intelligibility. With clearer, more intelligible speech comes faster speed of service, improved order accuracy, and greater profitability for your drive-thru.
- Dramatic Inbound Noise Reduction: EOS | HD’s innovate technology dramatically reduces noise from the drive-thru to help deliver greater order accuracy than ever before.
- Revolutionary New Outbound Noise Reduction: Removing noise from inside the kitchen, EOS | HD provides clearer communication to the customer resulting in a better customer experience in your drive-thru.
HEAR WHAT YOU’VE BEEN MISSING
|1.||2X The Audio Bandwidth – The greatest advancement in sound since digital drive-thru headsets, the expanded audio range of EOS | HD means you hear more of the conversation so you can get the order right the first time.||2.||20% Increase in Intelligibility – With wideband technology and advanced noise reduction, EOS | HD makes drive-thru orders 20% easier to understand. Understanding the customer better means faster speed of service and profitability for your drive-thru.|
3.44% Improvement in Inbound Noise Reduction – Removes engine and traffic sounds from the drive-thru to reduce employee fatigue.4.88% Improvement in Outbound Noise Reduction – EOS | HD’s innovative outbound noise reduction removes kitchen noise, like blenders, so that customers can hear crew members better. Orders are more accurate and customers leave happier than ever before.
Using this headset, it’s like the customer is standing right next to me! HD Audio makes a huge difference in the clarity of the orders.
Major Quick Service
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY AND COMFORT
- The EOS | HD drive-thru headset system was engineered for durability and comfort. The lightweight, balanced design delivers all day comfort to users while providing ultimate reliability in the QSR environment. Its unique design eliminates many repair concerns of drive-thru headsets, making it the most reliable drive-thru headset on the market.
UNMATCHED MESSAGE CENTER
- The EOS | HD Message Center helps managers to run their restaurants with greater efficiency and profitability.
- Greetings – Sequence multiple messages through all day parts to promote specials and improve check averages. Record up to 12 customer greetings to play throughout the day, whenever and wherever you want.
- Reminders – Schedule automatic reminders to keep employees on task; create your own or choose from pre-recorded options. Play Reminders on as many headsets as you want. Remind employees to wash their hands, check the bathrooms, and more, without interfering with drive-thru order taking.
- 3. Alerts – Automatically informs staff members of critical developments affecting food safety and employee security (i.e. “Back door open.”). Alerts only trigger when certain events occur. Set alerts to send a message to one or more headsets.
The EOS | HD message center gives me the flexibility I’ve been waiting for to manage my restaurant. I can sequence greetings and promote the specials I want, whenever I want.
Major Quick Service
UNTETHERED NETWORK CAPABILITY
Remotely access EOS HD from home or office using your existing Internet connection.
- Remotely connect to your EOS | HD to update settings or troubleshoot when not at the store. Connect to one or multiple locations with no additional software required.
- Change settings, greetings, reminders and alerts from anywhere — from any remote PC, smartphone, or tablet.
- Manage your drive-thru from afar.
- Telephone Interface — Allows managers to easily answer the phone while managing the drive-thru and other restaurant business.
- Temperature Sensor — Sends an instant alert to employees’ drive-thru headsets if the temperature inside the refrigerator or freezer exceeds your pre-set high or low limit.
DIGITAL CONTROLS AND
- Large display screen with easy-to-use,
digital soft-touch controls.
- On-screen instructions walk you through
menus and settings.
- Multi-level password security prevents tampering.
A COMPLETE DRIVE-THRU SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR YOUR STORE
With the EOS | HD drive-thru communication system,
you can use as many or as few headsets as you need. Add up to 15 AIO headsets and get the superior HD Audio clarity and intelligibility of EOS | HD today.